Summary: This post has everything you need to gain a full picture of an easy-to-use CD burning software, Redfox CloneCD. However, with the wide popularity of DVD copy tools, like DVDFab DVD Copy, will be your reliable alternative.
PART 1: A Comprehensive Guide to Redfox CloneCD
- What Is CloneCD?
- Redfox CloneCD Features
- How to Register Redfox CloneCD?
- How to Use Redfox CloneCD?
- CD v.s. DVD
PART 2: Alternative DVD Burning Software | DVDFab DVD Copy
- Features of DVDFab DVD Copy
- How to Copy DVDs with DVDFab DVD Copy
Years ago, CDs were the main media for software and computer programs, followed by DVDs coming into being with much wider popularity. But CD is not 100% dying business due to its cost-effectiveness and convenience for storing audio files. Besides, data stored on a CD will not be damaged even if played many times. So, this article will introduce you a popular CD copy software that outshines its rivals when it comes to processing CDs.
PART 1: Guide to Redfox CloneCD
What Is Redfox CloneCD?
Redfox CloneCD is a pretty perfect tool to creating backup copies of music and data CDs, without worrying over copy protections, whose intuitive interface allows users to copy almost any CDs within several mouse clicks.
Redfox CloneCD Features
When you look through below stunning features of Slysoft CloneCD (predecessor of Redfox CloneCD), you will be suddenly enlightened why it has won wide applications among all CD lovers.
- First burning software that adopts RAW-Mode
- Creates 1:1 copy onto CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Amplifies (emulates) weak sectors with selected (all) CD writers
- Works with CD-ROMs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Writes audio CDs that conform to Redbook standard
- Tray-icon allows control over functional usage of inserted media
- Copies from CD/DVD drives, hard-drive or virtual drives
- Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Flexible customized options for newbies and expert users
This CloneCD serial sets requirements on Windows OS.
- Windows with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
- Windows XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64/Win7/Win7-64/Win8/Win8-64/Win10/Win10-64
- Necessary administrator rights before installation
- CD/DVD reader or CD/DVD writer
How to Register Redfox CloneCD?
As most Redfox lover, you can buy CloneCD and register CloneCD serial, whether CloneCD 3, CloneCD 188.8.131.52 serial crack, or CloneCD 184.108.40.206 full, even the latest update CloneCD 220.127.116.11 full, you will feel amazed at its compatibility and constant improvements. As to how to register CloneCD, you can turn to the following CloneCD help.
- Ensure stable access to the internet connection
- Exit any virus guard program
- Download CloneCD 18.104.22.168 crack (from Redfox.bz or Elby.ch)
- Reboot PC after successful download and installation
- Run CloneCD 22.214.171.124 crack, copy the registration key and paste it in the directory as an administrator.
- Upgrade the program to the full version and enjoy all its advanced features
How to Use Redfox CloneCD?
As mentioned before, this CD burning program is easy to operate for all users.
Step 1: download CloneCD and go to its main interface
You can choose Slysoft CloneCD free download or download Slysoft CloneCD 126.96.36.199, or the highest version.
Step 2: select CD-reader and copy from CD-reader to image file
Step 3: customize CloneCD settings
Here, you can feel free to customize CloneCD Update, Buffer size, Drive Control mode, sounds selection, Auto Play mode, Auto Insert Notification, Language choice…All these options are at your disposal. Once you finish all settings, tab ‘OK’ and wait for the final result.
Ok. After you have understood this CloneCD manual, you can try to create your own CD files with this copy tool.
CD v.s. DVD
Well, though CDs are easily accessible, they fail to match with DVDs in the following aspects.
CD (full name Compact Disc), is an optical medium able to store digital data up to 700 MB, which implies you can save CD audio that lasts for 80 minutes or video lasting about 60 minutes. While DVD (short for Digital Versatile Disc), is also an optical medium to store digital data, capable of holding 4.7 GB of data. Therefore, the latter is widely used to store large files such as videos and movies.
Prior to DVD, CD was in style on the media market, which surpasses over cassette and VHS tapes, since data saved on a CD will not deteriorate even if played repeatedly. Later, DVD came from behind to win by a nose featured by high compatibility. Because of expenses, CD is popular among music album producers.
DVD players enables playback for DVDs and CDs, but CD players fails to play DVD contents.
Slysoft, replaced with Redfox brand, excels in making breakthroughs throughout years of experience and highlights interactions with users via Redfox.bz Forums. Thus, CloneCD 5 witnesses such improvements by creating CD copies with the highest quality. So, if you are seeking an ideal CD copy software to make quality backups of your CDs, this program will give you desired result.
PART 2: Alternative DVD Copy Software
DVDFab DVD Copy
When you aim to create DVD copies, DVDFab DVD Copy shall be your top priority, which is a well-received DVD copy software with 30-day free trial available, able to read and backup a DVD to any blank disc (DVD±R/RW and DVD±R DL), or burn it to ISO file and folder stored on HDD or other media servers, with fast speed and high quality.
Features of DVDFab DVD Copy
Look at these strong features of this professional DVD burning software, you will not regret your full trial and final purchase of it.
- Copy any DVD to any blank DVD disc or HDD
- Copy DVDs with 6 modes (full disc, main movie, clone/burn, merge, split and customize)
- Technology support brings spotless output quality
- User-friendly interface and various customization
How to Copy DVDs with DVDFab DVD Copy
This DVD copy program are well liked by newbies and regular users, even professionals and enthusiasts.
Step 1: launch DVDFab DVD Copy and import source DVD
Step 2: choose one copy mode and customize output DVD
Step 3: start to copy DVD
Note that DVDFab Cinavia Removal Solution is devoted to removing Cinavia watermarks in order to create backup discs that are playable on Cinavia-enabled playback devices, like a PS3.
Now you might have gained a better understanding of Redfox CloneCD, a reliable CD burning program that offers nice user experience. Nevertheless, it is still worth your full trial to copy your DVDs with DVDFab DVD Copy, since this disc tool can make copies of your videos, audios and movies, with larger capacity compared with CloneCD.
For this review feedback, your personal information will be highly confidential! Thanks.